Self Catering Holiday Cottages in the Highlands of Scotland
Highland Escapes offer three luxury holiday cottages in the Scottish Highlands - Balgowan House and Ceilidh in the Cairngorms National Park and Ailleag in the northwest coastal resort of Ullapool. Balgowan House accommodates up to 10 people, Ceilidh up to 8 people and and Ailleag up to 7 people.
All our holiday cottages are recently built, spacious and well-equipped and have been tastefully decorated and furnished, ensuring that your visit to the Highlands of Scotland is a memorable one.
- Both Balgowan House & Ailleag have been awarded 4 stars (ie "an excellent standard") by Visit Scotland. Ceilidh has been awarded 3 stars (ie "a very good standard").
- They are set in premier locations in the Scottish Highlands, with spectacular scenery and lots of things to see and do.
- They are within an hour's drive of Inverness, which has excellent air, road and rail links, including daily Easyjet flights.
- We regret no smoking in any property, but we are happy to accept well behaved pets.
- Prices start at £425 per week for Ailleag and Ceilidh and £640 for Balgowan House – short-term breaks are also available outside the peak periods.
- All electricity, heating costs and linen are included.
- Local managers are on hand to make sure your stay is a success.
Visit the Scottish Highlands and enjoy a holiday in one of our luxury self catering cottages